2009-11-29

New Holiday 2009 Matix Clothing



WOW...it's hard to believe that 2009 is almost over! Seems like just yesterday I made a sh*t load of new years resolutions only to break them 12 minutes later. For example is IT really that BIG of a deal if I sent Kim Kardashian some sexy thongs with a picture of myself on the front of them?! Apparently yes it is, eh whatever Law office of Liemburg, Lintz and Lemer if I want to send celebrities homemade gifts that I made, then I WILL won't for awhile anymore!

While this year maybe almost over one thing that is not over is new product arriving daily at both DCS locations. This blog installment brings us new Holiday Matix gear, with 2 of the most unique items I have seen in quite awhile. The Matix ''Tenaicious'' Fur-lined hoodie, and the Matix ''Decisions'' snap-back hat with an included changeable front patch, move quick cause these items won't wait for wishful wanters.

So get on down to either Detroit City Skateboards where it might soon be snowing outside but it's not snowing in here, well unless one of us is scratching their heads then it's dandruff-igan! Seriously employee's reading this: soap IS NOT the devils playground!

Signed, Detroit City Skateboards -

No comments: