2009-11-24

New Holiday 2009 Girl/Chocolate Fitted Hats



Even thou I am not a huge wearer of hats, manly cause I have such beautiful man hair, seriously my hair is practically of Jesus status. One shake from my ever flowing locks and unsuspecting women up to 200 feet are instantly pregnant! It's my curse. However blog reader we have some gorgeous fitted hats from both Girl & Chocolate. There hats are some of hardest to find as they never make much overstock so if you want these to cover your hideous hair I suggest you run not walk over to DCS and snatch one up!

So get on over to Detroit City Skateboards where if you don't come to us we will come to you and by come to you I mean we actually won't we will just bitch and moan that no one loves us anymore...sniff sniff!

Signed, Detroit City Skateboards -

No comments: