2009-09-04

New Fall 2009 Fallen Footwear



It's a bird, it's a plane, NO IT'S SUPER...sh*t I have Fallen! Eh, I know not my best work whatever I'm sleepy leave me alone dooggy dawg or something hip like that!

Like I said new Fallen shoes and clothing in both Detroit City Skateboard locations. This fall Fallen definetly just keeps getting better like a fine wine, check it below:

Here's the shake-down:


*Rising Sun ''Black Mint''
*Heritage II ''Charcoal Red''
*Cheif Mid ''Black Orange''
*T-Guns Mid ''Army Tan Hemp''
*Revolver VLC ''Black Red''
*Patriot II ''Tan''
*Patriot II ''Army Black Red''

So get on down to Detroit City Skateboards where for today only we will be wearing our man-thongs! Don't be bashful we're just trying to enjoy our last few days of summer!
Signed, Detroit City Skateboards -

No comments: