2009-09-14

New Fall 2009 Emerica Footwear



There are 2 things I heart and 2 things only: America and Emerica, both love me and hate me back. Neither know who I am and both most certainly would put a ''hit'' on me if the money was right. Sh*t actually both would probably kill me for a f*cking burrito. Do you have any idea what I'm talking about? Crap, me either! I better google maps my ass back to sanity.

HOLD PLEASE......

Oh right, I was suppose to be talking about the new Emerica footwear and clothing that recently showed up at both Detroit City Skateboard locations. So come check them out cause there are some very rad Emerica shoes, really solid stuff this fall and some really nice apparel pieces to set off the new shoes!

Here's the shake-down:
*Heath ''Black/Brown''
*Reynolds 3 ''Orange Halloween''
*Braydon ''Black Speckle''
*HSU ''Blue/Maroon/Yellow''
*Francis ''Suski Colorway''
*Francis Mid ''White Suede''

So get on down to Detroit City Skateboards where today only we will offering free food with every purchase! Which with the recent cutbacks will pretty much be a bite of our bologna sandwich.


Signed, Detroit City Skateboards -

*UPDATE: Apparently there is this flu going around called the Swine Flu, which is weird cause I didn't know Lindsey Lohan could spread disease?!?! Well with the recent developments we are cancelling our free-food-a-thon.

No comments: