2009-05-06

Triple 8 Helmets Now Available


Triple 8 is so great it makes me skate hard but I always end up gnar. Then I find myself at a bar after I went far and crashed my car. I'm taking this ryhyme all the way, even thou it's about to decay cause it's so cliche, plus I have to end this rhyme cause it's so damn gay!

Yeah I will stick to my day job which is judging whores on Hot OR Not.com. I don't get paid, but I do get to continue to live with my mom in her basement, whatever don't hate she makes me grilled cheese DAWG!

Well if you didn't get it from my verbal spit above Detroit City Skateboards would like to welcome Triple 8 helmets. Now available at both our fine locations.

So get on over to Detroit City Skateboards where, where...um funk it just come to us!

Signed, Detroit City Skateboards -

No comments: