2009-05-11

New Summer 2009 Globe Footwear



HAPPY Hump Day! Ugh, this day sucks. I hate Wednesdays almost as much as I hate the woman who keeps stalking me on Facebook! Look lady I know the baby has my cheek bones and horrible hairline and the ability to undress woman with just the bat of my masculine eyelashes but can't we just be friends who dislike each other like married couples?!

Well anyways lets change the subject and turn our focus to some new Globes that showed up on our doorstep this afternoon. Globe keeps turning out some great skateable footwear. Along with the Globe Appleyard Vagrant shoes we also received some new belts and silk fitted Globe hats.

So get on over to Detroit City Skateboards and snatch up a pair of Globes before Chris Haslam front boardslides your face. True story he told me this, this morning, while I was hiding in his bushes! Shhh it's our little secret.

Signed, Detroit City Gatorboards -

No comments: