2009-12-02

December 2009 Nike SB Footwear Release



Wow it's so hard to believe again...that we have had Nike SB in here for a whole year already! I remember getting the first January shipment, it was like the Christmas I never had! Seriously watch the June 12 1999 episode of Jerry Springer titled ''I couldn't hurt a fly but I WANT TO RUN A STEM-ROLLER OVER YOU!, then you will completely understand why I felt the way I did. Well without further adieu we would like to present you with the last Nike SB's of 2009!

Here's the shake-down:
* Dunk High Premium ''Skate Mental''
* Dunk Low Pro ''Griptape Obsidian''
* Zoom Classic High ''Black/White''

So get on down to our Waterford location where on a scale of 1-10, ten being hardcore we are closer to 3. Kinda soft and would huddle in a corner shivering like a skinny bitch in a mild draft!

Signed, Detroit City Skateboards -

No comments: