2009-10-19

New Holiday 2009 Etnies Clothing



Dang can you believe summer is really over! It's almost freaking Jesus's Birthday AKA Christmas! It just seems like yesterday I was walking out my front door in the hood sucking down some 40 oz. malt liquor with some Black n Mild's, while I watched Smokey take a shat in my good bushes while turning just in time to see Deebo take off with my bike. Man I tell you what, I have got to move out of the ghetto, Birmingham is getting way too dangerous!


You know what's not ghetto the new Etnies Holiday clothing line that has showed up. At least somethings are showing up...(eh-em Extremely Sorry, where the giblets are you?). Alot of nice soild colorways and cuts from Etnies this holiday season. Get on this.


So get on down to either Detroit City Skateboards, where every dollar you spend here will go to get the homeless off the streets by which I mean me. You will be keeping me off the streets. WHAT?, I can't go without shelter. I'm danty the homeless will have their way with me.


Signed, Detroit City Skateboards -

No comments: